Gausman Pitches vs. Twins 3/26 Os Lose 9-5
Written by Michael Williams
Nick Markakis - DH
Brian Roberts - 2B
Adam Jones - CF
Chris Davis - 1B
Matt Wieters - C
J.J. Hardy - SS
Nate McLouth - LF
Nolan Reimold - RF
Manny Machado - 3B
Kevin Gausman - RHP (0-1, 3.60 ERA)
Aaron Hicks - CF
Brian Dozier - 2B
Josh Willingham - LF
Justin Morneau - DH
Ryan Doumit - C
Miguel Sano - 3B
Chris Parmelee - 1B
Wilkin Ramirez - RF
Pedro Florimon - SS
Liam Hendriks - RHP (1-8, 5.59 ERA)
- Kevin breezes through two, topping out at 98mph. Sitting at 95-96.
- He gives up a single triple and single in the third to give the Twins a 2-0 lead.
- The Orioles loaded the bases with one out. Manny Machado on a 3-2 pitch hits a ball that Pedro Floimon misjudged to tie the game
- Back to back doubles in the fourth give the Twins back the lead. Gausman down with 69 pitches, 50 strikes, in 3 2/3 innings. 3 runs, 6 hits, 0 walks, 3 strikeouts. Tommy Hunter gets the final out.
- Matt Wieters two out solo home run ties it up again.
- Josh Willingham homered on a 3-0 fastball from Hunter. After a single and a double, an error by Manny Machado costs the Orioles another run. McLouth misplayed a ball to left and yet another run scored. Yet another run scores on a sacrifice fly.
- Twins 7 Orioles 3
- McClouth singles and Nolan doubles to get one back.
- Tyler Wilson gets a chance on the mound for the Orioles. A Hit, a hit batter, a walk, and the bags are juiced. Sacrifice fly to center.
- Aaron Hicks Drove in Parmelee with a double.
- Orioles lose 9 to 5
Visit the Orioles Hangout Message Board